NoTwenty9 is a stylish restaurant and lounge bar hosting nine stunning boutique bedrooms.
Located in the heart of buzzing Burnham Market but nestled within their own peaceful landscaped gardens, our accommodation offers a relaxing place to stay but just a minute’s walk through our pretty courtyard to our unique restaurant, vibrant bar for great cocktails and then straight out into the centre of Burnham Market hosting a fantastic range of independent shops.
Just a couple of miles from the gorgeous North Norfolk coast and less than two hours from London, we offer the perfect place to unwind, indulge and explore. If you are looking to really personalise your stay with us, please talk to our reservation team who will be only too happy to arrange champagne on arrival, advise on day trips and local events or maybe you wish for a romantic hamper to enjoy at one of wonderful nearby beaches.
Our rooms are available to book seven days a week but please be aware that our restaurant and bar is closed Monday and Tuesdays. Breakfast will be provided as a continental style to the room on these days.
Standard with every room:
- Gorgeous décor
- Underfloor heating
- Walk in shower rooms (as well as a free standing bath in some of the rooms)
- A Nespresso coffee machine and a range of teas by ‘Tea & the Gang’
- Complimentary NoTwenty9 gin and Fevertree tonic & an Edmunds cocktail
- Filtered sparkling & still water and ice for that G & T and cocktail!
- Luxury toiletries from Noble Isle, all made in the UK
- Fluffy towels
- Beautiful crisp bed linen
- A wrought-iron Super King bed with organic mattress
- Luxurious, soft bathrobes
- Flat screen TV with freeview and Netflix capability
- Of course WiFi !
- A hairdryer
- Fan for those warmer nights
- Iron & ironing board
- Use of an exclusive North Norfolk Monopoly board game
- Your own patio area with outdoor seating
- Effortless arrival experience
- A delicious breakfast using the finest local produce
- Air conditioning to some rooms
Some of our rooms are dog friendly too with an additional cost of £25.00 each night per dog (maximum two dogs permitted) and they won’t be disappointed either with their very own blanket, bowls and a little treat from Eric & Dolly’s boutique located next door and with a range of treats available from the lounge bar they too can feel totally spoilt. There is also a ‘doggy spa’ located in the Residents garden for after those Sandy beach walks and muddy marsh walks.
Please note that cancelling your reservation within 21 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of your deposit. Cancelling your reservation within seven days of arrival or failing to arrive will result in a charge being made for the full stay.
Book a room